An affordable PD solution for all of your educators
- Over 70 courses and growing
- Teq’s Online Professional Development is an affordable PD solution for your entire school or district
- Fulfill required PD hours for all of your teachers
- An annual subscription keeps your teachers learning through the year
- Short session times and access to archives allow teachers to view lessons throughout the day, limiting time out of class (and the need for substitutes)
- Online Digital Teacher Certifications are included –all of your teachers can be certified for one low price!
Online Professional Development. Anytime, anywhere, on any device
Our live courses are scheduled at times we’ve found most convenient for teachers, but we also understand how hectic an educator’s day can be. That’s why we archive all of our content! Can’t make a live course? Want to review a lesson? No problem! Teachers always have the tools they need, when they need them, making it the perfect solution for anyone with a busy schedule.
Work LIVE with TEQ’s Instructional Technology Specialists!
Teq Online PD is no ordinary online professional development opportunity. Our interactive format breathes energy, excitement, and life into online professional learning. Join our eCurriculum Specialists as they broadcast live from Teq Headquarters.
Courses for everyone
Choose from a variety of sessions and courses that support all subjects and grade levels.
Online Digital Teacher Certification
- Building Your Foundation for Interactive Whiteboard Instruction
- Customized Instruction for Effective Student Learning
- Using Dynamic Content to Support Student Engagement with Your Interactive Whiteboard
- Learning with the iPad
- Assessment with the iPad
All Things Google Track
- Google Drive
- Using Google Forms
- Google Apps
- Google Sites
Smart NoteBook Track
- Cool Things for Your SMART Board
- Differentiating Instruction with SMART Board
- Using SMART Response
- Introduction to Effective Assessmen with SMART Response
- Going Further with Data Driven Instruction
- Text Dependent Analysis
- Assessment and Evaluation in Blended Learning Environments
- Flipped Classroom
- Shared Collaborative Environments – Living in the Clouds
Content Specific Tracks
- Social Studies
- Languages other than English
Early Childhood Literacy track
- Morning Meeting with the Interactive Whiteboard
- Using the Interactive Whiteboard for Early Childhood Literacy
- Learning Through Games