Do you have experience in client support, maybe hospitality? Are you a professional person interested in an awesome full time job opportunity? Then you might be a great addition to our team!
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join the team. Successful candidates will render a variety of services through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products. Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. Past positions should involve working with people; areas could include retail, restaurant staff, and hotel hospitality.
• Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
• Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
• Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
• Cooperating with Accounts Manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
• Outbound and inbound account management.
• Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
• Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
• Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
• Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
Skills and Specifications:
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and self-starter.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic.